A lot of companies don’t have the budget and skills needed to pro-actively manage their IT departments internally. That’s where we come in. We offer a wide variety of managed IT support solutions.
The features below fall under 3 basic principles: Automation, Procedures and Work Flow.
- Audit & Inventory
- Patch Management
- Policy Management
- Desktop Migration
- Remote Access
Benefits of Managed IT Services
- Qualified staff with experience and training.
- State of the art 24/7 remote monitoring tools which increase the availability of your IT infrastructure, improving delivery on service level agreements and giving you the ability to perform health checks on your system.
- Avoid unexpected expenditure with fixed monthly costs.
- Access to multiple consultants and levels of expertise whenever required.
- Decrease downtime and shorten repair times with service management based on industry best practices.
- Decrease time spent by IT on routine jobs and manual tasks through our automation tools.
- Create a more positive end-user experience.
- Outsourcing allows you to remain agile enough to respond to your business’s need for new IT services and solutions.
- Decrease the total cost of supporting your IT infrastructure by eliminating the cost of entry and investment in technical skills.
If you have any questions, or would like more information on our managed services, please contact us.